10. Esfe, M.H. and Saedodin, S. “Turbulent Forced Convection Heat Transfer and Thermophysical Properties of Mgo–Water Nanofluid with Consideration of Different Nanoparticles Diameter, an Empirical Study”, J. Therm. Anal. Calorim, Vol. 119, pp. 1205-1213, 2015.
11. Esfe, M.H., Saedodin, S., Mahian, O., and Wongwises, S. “Thermophysical Properties, Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop of COOH-Functionalized Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes/Water Nanofluids”, Int. Commun. Heat Mass., Vol. 58, pp. 176-183, 2014.
12. Godson, L., Raja, B., Lal, D. M., and Wongwises, S. “Enhancement of Heat Transfer Using Nanofluids-An Overview”, Renew Sust. Energ. Rev., Vol. 14, pp. 629-641, 2010.
13. Pak, B.C. and Cho, Y.I. “Hydrodynamic and Heat Transfer Study of Dispersed Fluids with Submicron Metallic Oxide Particles”, Exp. Heat Tran. Int. J., Vol. 11, pp. 151-170, 1998.
14. Landau, L.D. and Lifshitz, E.M. “Course of Theoretical Physics”, Electro. Cont. Med., Oxford, Vol. 8, 1960.
15. Choi, S.U.S., Zhang, Z.G., Yu, W., Lockwood, F. E., and Grulke, E.A. “Anomalous Thermal Conductivity Enhancement in Nanotube Suspensions”, Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 79, pp. 2252-2254, 2001.
16. Xuan, Y. and Roetzel, W. “Conceptions for Heat Transfer Correlation of Nanofluids”, Int. J. Heat Mass Tran., Vol. 43, pp. 3701-3707, 2000.
17. Khanafer, K., Vafai, K., and Lightstone, M. “Buoyancy-driven Heat Transfer Enhancement in a Two-dimensional Enclosure Utilizing Nanofluids”, Int. J. Heat Mass Tran., Vol. 46, pp. 3639-3653, 2003.
18. Das, S.K., Choi, S.U., and Patel, H.E. “Heat Transfer in Nanofluids—A Review”, Heat Transfer Eng., Vol. 27, pp. 3-19, 2006.
19. Mansour, R.B., Galanis, N., and Nguyen, C.T. “Effect of Uncertainties in Physical Properties on Forced Convection Heat Transfer with Nanofluids”, Appl. Therm. Eng., Vol. 27, pp. 240-249, 2007.
20. Namburu, P.K., Das, D.K., Tanguturi, K.M., and Vajjha, R.S. “Numerical Study of Turbulent Flow and Heat Transfer Characteristics of Nanofluids Considering Variable Properties”, Int. J. Therm. Sci., Vol. 48, pp. 290-302, 2009.
21. Maiga, S.E.B., Nguyen, C.T., Galanis, N., and Roy, G. “Heat Transfer Behaviours of Nanofluids in a Uniformly Heated Tube”, Superlattice Microst, Vol. 35, pp. 543-557, 2004.
22. Behzadmehr, A., Saffar-Avval, M., and Galanis, N. “Prediction of Turbulent Forced Convection of a Nanofluid in a Tube With Uniform Heat Flux Using a Two Phase Approach”, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, Vol. 28, pp. 211-219, 2007.
23. Heidari, E., Sobati, M.A., and Movahedirad, S. “Accurate Prediction of Nanofluid Viscosity, Using a Multilayer Perceptron Artificial Neural Network (MLP-ANN)”, Chemometr Intell Lab, Vol. 155, pp. 73-85, 2016.
24. Esfe, M.H., Saedodin, S., Bahiraei, M., Toghraie, D., Mahian, O., and Wongwises, S. “Thermal Conductivity Modeling of Mgo/EG Nanofluids, Using Experimental Data and Artificial Neural Network”, J. Therm. Anal. Calorim., Vol. 118, pp. 287-294, 2014.
25. Esfe, M.H., Saedodin, S., Sina, N., Afrand, M., and Rostami, S. “Designing an Artificial Neural Network to Predict Thermal Conductivity and Dynamic Viscosity of Ferromagnetic Nanofluid”, Int. Commun. Heat Mass, Vol. 68, pp. 50-57, 2015.
26. Hojjat, M., Etemad, S.G., Bagheri, R., and Thibault, J. “Thermal Conductivity of Non-Newtonian Nanofluids: Experimental Data and Modeling Using Neural Network”, Int. J. Heat Mass Tran., Vol. 54, pp. 1017-1023, 2011.
27. Pak, BC. and Cho, IY. “Hydrodynamic and Heat Transfer Study of Dispersed Fluids with Sub-Micron Metallic Oxide Particles”, Exp. Heat Tran., Vol. 11, pp. 151–170, 1998.
28. Xuan, Y. and Li, Q. “Investigation on Convective Heat Transfer and Flow Features of Nanofluids”, J. Heat Trans. Vol. 125, pp. 151–155, 2003.
29. Maiga, S., Palm, S., Nguyen. C., Roy. G. and Galanis, N. “Heat Transfer Enhancements, Using Nanofluids in Forced Convection Flows”, Int. J. Heat Fluid Fl, Vol. 26, pp. 530–46, 2005.
30. Buongiorno, J. “Convective Transport in Nanofluids”, J. Heat Transfer, Vol. 128, pp. 240-250, 2006.
31. Buongiorno, J. “Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement in Nanofluids”; Heat Mass Tran. Conf. Washington, USA, 2006.
32. Bécaye Maïga, S., Tam Nguyen, C., Galanis, N., Roy, G., Maré, T., and Coqueux, M. “Heat Transfer Enhancement in Turbulent Tube Flow, Using Al2O3 Nanoparticle Suspension”, Int. J. Num. Method, Vol. 16, pp. 275-292, 2006.
33. Kakac, S. and Pramuanjaroenkij, A. “Review of Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement with Nanofluids”, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans, Vol. 52, pp. 3187-3196, 2009.
34. Fotukian, S.M. and Esfahany, M.N. “Experimental Investigation of Turbulent Convective Heat Transfer of Dilute Γ-Al2O3/Water Nanofluid Inside a Circular Tube”, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, Vol. 31, pp. 606-612, 2010.
35. Sajadi, A.R. and Kazemi, M.H. “Investigation of Turbulent Convective Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop of Tio2/Water Nanofluid in Circular Tube”, Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transf, Vol. 38, pp. 1474-1478, 2011.
36. Sadeghinezhad, E., Togun, H., Mehrali, M., Nejad, P.S., Latibari, S.T., Abdulrazzaq, T., and Metselaar, H. S.C. “An Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Heat Transfer Enhancement for Graphene Nanoplatelets Nanofluids in Turbulent Flow Conditions”, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans., Vol. 8, pp. 41-51, 2015.
37. Hussein, A.M., Sharma, K.V., Bakar, R.A., Kadirgama, K. “The Effect of Nanofluid Volume Concentration on Heat Transfer and Friction Factor Inside a Horizontal Tube”, J. Nano mat., Vol.1, pp. 1-12, 2013.
38. Celata, G.P., D’Annibale, F., Mariani, A., Saraceno. L., D’Amato. R., and Bubbico, R. “Heat Transfer in Water-Based Sic and Tio2 Nanofluids”, Heat Transfer Eng., Vol. 34, pp. 1060-1072, 2013.
39. Xuan, Y. and Li, Q. “Investigation on Convective Heat Transfer and Flow Features of Nanofluids”, J. Heat Tran., Vol. 125, pp. 151-155, 2003.
40. Fotukian. S.M. and Esfahany, M.N. “Experimental Study of Turbulent Convective Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop of Dilute Cuo/Water Nanofluid Inside a Circular Tube”, Int. Commun. Heat Mass trans, Vol. 37, pp. 214-219, 2010.
41. Azmi, W.H., Sharma, K.V., Sarma, P. K., Mamat, R., Anuar, S., and Rao, V.D. “Experimental Determination of Turbulent Forced Convection Heat Transfer and Friction Factor with Sio2 Nanofluid”, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., Vol. 51, pp. 103-111, 2013.
42. Sundar, L.S., Naik, M.T., Sharma, K.V., Singh, M. K., and Reddy, T.C.S. “Experimental Investigation of Forced Convection Heat Transfer and Friction Factor in a Tube with Fe3O4 Magnetic Nanofluid”, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., Vol. 37, pp. 65-71, 2012.
43. Haghighi, E.B., Utomo, A.T., Ghanbarpour, M., Zavareh, A.I., Poth, H., Khodabandeh, R., and Palm, B.E. “Experimental Study on Convective Heat Transfer of Nanofluids in Turbulent Flow: Methods of Comparison of Their Performance”, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., Vol. 57, pp. 378-387, 2014.
44. Moghadassi, A., Parvizian, F., and Hosseini, S. “A New Approach Based on Artificial Neural Networks for Prediction of High Pressure Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium”, A. J. B. A. S., Vol. 3, pp. 1851-1862, 2009.
45. Collobert, R. and Bengio, S. “Links between Perceptrons, Mlps and Svms”; Proc. Int'l Conf. on Machine Learning (ICML), 2004.