- Yu, D., Mei, R., Luo, L-S., and Shyy, W. "Viscous Flow Computations with the Method of Lattice Boltzmann Equation”, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 329-67, 2003.
- Chen, S. and Doolen, GD. "Lattice Boltzmann Method for Fluid Flows”, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 329-64, 1998.
- Varmazyar, M. and Bazargan, M. "Modeling of Free Convection Heat Transfer to a Supercritical Fluid in a Square Enclosure by the Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 133 No. 2, pp. 022501, 2011.
- Amiri-Hezaveh, A., Salimi, M.R., Taeibi Rahni, M. "Numerical Analysis of ِSame Scales Droplet-Particle Interaction inside a Porous Medium, Using Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics & Aerodynamics, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 1-14, 2016 (in Persian).
- Alinejad, J. Abolfazli Esfahani, J. "Lattice Boltzmann Simulation and Taguchi Optimization of Magnetic Field Effects on Nanofluid Natural Convection in a Semicircular Enclosure”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics & Aerodynamics, Vol. 6 No. 2, pp. 45-59, 2017 (in Persian).
- Salari, M., Taeibi Rahni, M. and Esfahanian, V. "Numerical Investigation of Flow around Two Elliptical Cylinders with Different Arrangements Confined in a Channel, Using Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics & Aerodynamics, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 47-64, 2016 (in Persian).
- He, X. and Luo, L-S. "A Priori Derivation of the Lattice Boltzmann Equation”, Physical Review E, Vol. 55, No. 6, pp. R6333, 1997.
- Varmazyar, M. and Bazargan, M. "Numerical Investigation of the Piston Effect of Supercritical Fluid under Microgravity Conditions Using Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 138-46, 2017, (in Persian).
- Guo, Z., Zheng, C., and Shi, B. "Discrete Lattice Effects on the Forcing Term in the Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Physical Review E. Vol. 65, No. 4, pp. 046308, 2002.
- Succi, S. "The Lattice Boltzmann Equation: For Fluid Dynamics and Beyond”, Oxford university press, London, UK, 2001.
- Varmazyar, M., Bazargan, M., Moahmmadi, A., and Rahbari, A. "Error Analysis of Thermal Lattice Boltzmann Method in Natural Convection Problems with Varying Fluid Thermal Diffusion Coefficient”, Modares Mechanical Engineering. Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 335-44, 2016 (in Persian).
- Accary, G. and Raspo, I. "A 3d Finite Volume Method for the Prediction of a Supercritical Fluid Buoyant Flow in a Differentially Heated Cavity”, Computers & Fluids. Vol. 35, No. 10, pp. 1316-31, 2006.
- Chu, H-S. and Tseng, C-J. "Conduction-Radiation Interaction in Absorbing, Emitting, and Anisotropically Scattering Media with Variable Thermal Conductivity”, Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 537-40, 1992.
- Talukdar, P. and Mishra, SC. "Transient Conduction and Radiation Heat Transfer with Variable Thermal Conductivity”, Numerical Heat Transfer: Part A: Applications, Vol. 41, No. 8, pp. 851-67, 2002.
- Leal, M., Machado, H. and Cotta, R. "Integral Transform Solutions of Transient Natural Convection in Enclosures with Variable Fluid Properties”, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans, Vol. 43, No. 21, pp. 3977-90, 2000.
- Saravanan, S. and Kandaswamy, P. "Low Prandtl Number Magnetoconvection in Cavities: Effect of Variable Thermal Conductivity”, ZAMM‐Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics/Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, Vol. 80, No. 8, pp. 570-6, 2000.
- Gupta, N., Gorthi, RC. and Mishra, SC. "Lattice Boltzmann Method Applied to Variable Thermal Conductivity Conduction and Radiation Problems”, Journal of thermophysics and heat transfer, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 895-902, 2006.
- Házi, G. and Márkus, A. "Modeling Heat Transfer in Supercritical Fluid Using the Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Physical Review E, Vol. 77, No. 2, pp. 026305, 2008.
- Varmazyar, M. and Bazargan, M. "Development of a Thermal Lattice Boltzmann Method to Simulate Heat Transfer Problems with Variable Thermal Conductivity”, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans, Vol. 59, No., pp. 363-71, 2013.
- Luo, LS. "Lattice-Gas Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Equations for Two-dimensional Hydrodynamics”, School of Physics, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1993.
- Shan, X. and Chen, H. "Simulation of Non-ideal Gases and Liquid-Gas Phase Transitions by the Lattice Boltzmann Equation”, Physical Review E, Vol. 49, No. 4, pp. 2941, 1994.
22. Sukop, M.C. and Thorne, DT. "Lattice Boltzmann Modeling: An Introduction for Geoscientists and Engineers”, Springer Berlin, 2007.
23. Mohamad, A.A. "Lattice Boltzmann Method: Fundamentals and Engineering Applications with Computer Codes”, Springer Science & Business Media, London, United Kingdom, 2011.
24. Chen, S., Martinez, D. and Mei, R. "On Boundary Conditions in Lattice Boltzmann Methods”, Physics of Fluids, Vol. 8, No. 9, pp. 2527-36, 1996.
25. Zou, Q. and He, X. "On Pressure and Velocity Boundary Conditions for the Lattice Boltzmann Bgk Model”, Physics of Fluids, and Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 1591-8, 1997.
26. Inamuro, T., Yoshino, M., Ogino, F. "A Non‐Slip Boundary Condition for Lattice Boltzmann Simulations”, Physics of Fluids, Vol. 7, No. 12, pp. 2928-30, 1995.
27. Latt, J., Chopard, B., Malaspinas, O., Deville, M., and Michler, A. "Straight Velocity Boundaries in the Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Physical Review E, Vol. 77, No. 5, p. 056703, 2008.
28. Latt, J. "Hydrodynamic Limit of Lattice Boltzmann Equations”, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland , 2007.
29. Varmazyar, M., Mohammadi, A., and Bazargan, M. "Buoyancy Term Evolution in the Multi Relaxation Time Model of Lattice Boltzmann Method with Variable Thermal Conductivity, Using a Modified Set of Boundary Conditions”, International Journal of Engineering. Vol. 30, No. 9, pp. 1408-16, 2017.
30. Clever, R. and Busse, F. "Transition to Time-Dependent Convection”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics. Vol. 65, No. 04, pp. 625-45, 1974.
31. Shan, X. "Simulation of Rayleigh-Bénard Convection Using a Lattice Boltzmann Method”, Physical Review E., Vol. 55, No. 3, pp. 2780, 1997.
32. de Vahl Davis, G. "Natural Convection of Air in a Square Cavity: A Bench Mark Numerical Solution”, International Journal for numerical Methods in Fluids. Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 249-64, 1983.
33. Becker, R. and Braack, M. "Solution of a Stationary Benchmark Problem for Natural Convection with Large Temperature Difference”, International journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 41, No. 5, pp. 428-39, 2002.
34. Heuveline, V. "On Higher- Order Mixed FEM for Low Mach Number Flows: Application to a Natural Convection Benchmark Problem”, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol. 41, No. 12, pp. 1339-56, 2003.
35. Hasan, N. and Farouk, B. "Buoyancy Driven Convection in Near-Critical and Supercritical Fluids”, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans, Vol. 55, No. 15, pp. 4207-16, 2012.